COMPLETE SYSTEMS – ULTRAFAST MACHINING WORKSTATION
SolaFab Desktop Micromachining Workstation Series
Over thirty years experience with ultrashort pulse laser manufacturing combined with hundreds of real world projects and years of processing know-how have led to a new line of femtosecond micromachining workstations.
The SolaFab-Series encompasses everything you need to micro-machine with femtosecond lasers. This design benefits from our years of experience in combining lasers, optics, mechanics, and software to create manufacturing solutions.
The SolaFab-Series breaks new boundaries in size, performance, and price to expand the accessibility of femtosecond laser machining into new areas of manufacturing and R&D.
Fully-integrated system including:
- Solas-series laser source
- Multi-axis positioning system
- High-dynamic response beam steering
- Optimized beam delivery system
- Selection of processing parameters
- Class I enclosure
- Integrated on-axis vision system
- Optional Digital and/or Analog IO
- Engineered composite machine base
- Desktop sized
– Work area: 0.7 x 0.7 mm
– Maximum Travel: 100 mm
– Dynamic Z-axis
– On-axis LED illuminated
Solas integrate femtosecond laser
Class I Laser Enclosure
1. Based on standard objective lens.
2. Other options available. Please contact us for other options.
- Precision micro-hole drilling
- Micro/Nano patterning
- Precision Micro-milling
- 3D Tomography
- Micromarking and Identification