Model ShapeShifterTM Ultrashort Pulse Multimodal System
ShapeShifterTM is a state-of-the-art research tool that can be configured to perform experiments using many different types of nonlinear processes.
- Transient Absorption Spectroscopy (TA)
- Pump-Dump-Probe Spectroscopy
- Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS)
- Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy (fsSRS)
- 4-Wave Mixing Spectroscopy
- Surface-Specific, Vibrational Sum Frequency Generation Spectroscopy (Vib-SFG)
- Two Photon Fluorescence Spectroscopy (TPF/TPEF)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM)
- Photoluminescence Spectroscopy
- Second Harmonic Generation Spectroscopy (SHG)
- Third Harmonic Generation Spectroscopy (THG)
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- Heat-Affected-Zone-Free, Embrittlement-Free Ablation (Micromachining)
ShapeShifterTM is a state-of-the-art research tool that can be configured to perform experiments using many different types of nonlinear processes. It is designed, fabricated and tested using field-proven components from a single manufacturer, thereby minimizing your technology adoption risk. ShapeShifterTM is capable of meeting your current needs while retaining the flexibility to add options1 that include pulsewidth as short as 15 fs2, a large range of pump and probe wavelengths (e.g. sub-200 nm to beyond 10 microns) with decay times ranging from sub-30 femtoseconds to nanoseconds, and at user-selectable repetition rates that are variable from single-shot to multiple kHz. It can be used to explore heat-affected-zone and embrittlement-free structuring in a wide variety of materials using pulse widths that are variable from 30 fs to 10 ps.
ShapeShifterTM begins with the field-proven Clark-MXR Model CPA-series of patented, fiber-oscillator-seeded, Ti:Sapphire amplifiers3. The output beam of the Model CPA can be split into as many as seven beams to pump as many as seven tunable, non-collinear OPAs (NOPAs). Or you can use one beam to generate multiple continua and/or you can microstructure materials to create features smaller than 1 micron. Clearly, ShapeShifterTM is the ideal tool for a user facility.
Why limit your future options when ShapeShifterTM offers you unmatched flexibility to go where your research takes you?
Please to learn how ShapeShifterTM can be configured to meet your specific needs.
1May require some additional components. Please for additional information.
2Riedle, M. E. Beutter, S. Lochbrunner, J. Piel, S. Schenkl, S. Spörlein, W. Zinth Appl. Phys. B 71, 457 - 465 (2000) Generation of 10 to 50 fs pulses tunable through all of the visible and the NIR.